[at-l] Yo, Nor'easters...

In a message dated 2/6/2001 9:56:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
infpeace@yahoo.com writes:

<< Can someone tell me how the weather is in the AT
 sections of NC and GA? Just wondering how the barefoot
 sisters might be faring ... >>

The weathers been awesome here in NC.  Last week I took a hike up to Big Bald
and then the shelter and back and it was absolutely beautiful, best views
I've had yet up there!  There were only a few patches of snow, with a layer
of rime ice covering the trees and bushes, in the morning, under sunny skies.

Two northbounders had already checked in at the shelter, Brian Robinson who
was there on Jan. 16th and Sherpa who passed through Jan. 26th.  The register
was fairly new so only a couple southbounders had made entries and their
names, I can't recall.

Sly