[at-l] tuckerizing

How about a mallet for pounding in tent stakes?   Or better still, instruct
them to be "primitive" and "resourceful" -- by picking up a big 'ol rock at
the trailhead and carrying it with them for the purpose?  ;-)

Ready

 Well, it is time for the great Un-Tuck. I have two presentations to give
 this month and will be bringing a "Tucked Pack" and an "Un-Tucked Pack" to
 illustrate. Since I will be out of town for most of the next two weeks, I
 must pack them this weekend. I have a pretty fair idea on the "Tucked Pack"
 but am soliciting creative suggestions for the "Un-Tucked Pack". I would
 like to inject some humor of the "it really happened" sort into these
 presentations.

 Lee I Joe >>