[at-l] RE: Noreaster

Snow?  Yes, we got snow.  I can't remember when I was in snow above
my knees in town.  Maybe when I was 6 or so....

Went out to rake the roof after Junkyard Wars--got prevent those ice
dams, you know--and was in over the tops of my gaiters. Would have
used my sneaux shoes,but it was so light and fluffy I don't think it
would have mattered.  On the East facing roof, it was about 3ft deep,
and of course I got face fulls from the roof rake.  Gave the goretex
a real good workout shovelling last night (and this morning) too.  It
doesn't.

Storm finished off with 2-3" of pretty wet stuff which packed down
the fluffy we got earlier in the day.

Cosmo