[AT-L] Tuckerizing

Re: Eccentric Celts: There was an article in Smithsonian a few years ago
about the relative preponderance of eccentricity in Great Britain; one
of those featured in the article was a fellow who awoke one morning with
the thought that he should walk barefoot from Lands' End to John
O'Groats, and he did ( in his pajamas!).

Alejando

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow