[at-l] photos on teh web

i alwasy hear people interested in puting hiking picutres on web pages =
and not knowing how... if you are talking about gettign them to the =
computer... use a scanner and save teh picture as a JPEG or .jpg file=20
=20
if you need help with the HTML is easier then people let it on to be.
=20
i bet I coudl make a scriptting programm to buidl something in VB in =
maybe 3 hours.. =20
it woudl be simple like..=20
=20
TITLE

PICTURE
caption
PICTURE
caption
PICTUER
caption

or if you knew how to do it off in hand you coudl open up notepad and do =
it in 15 minutes.  if nayone is interested in seeign how... i can try to =
explain teh html aspect or at least give you hint on hwo to figure it =
out.  it can be a rewarding experience to make somthign like that.

some day when i get a scanner ... i willl put up my pictures

anyway..  i finally fixed my pack..  (my stay fel lout and soem piece =
rusted so i sewed it all together hehehhe)   and am thinking about =
hiking again....... where to go what to do over the weekend.......hmmm

Wisperlight <- still looking for a job in the area BUT heard REI has a =
job opening...... not sure if i a shoudl apply casue i woudl have no =
take  home cash.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---