[at-l] Tell me your troubles...

Re: Interesting encounters while engaged in filling a cat-hole: That is
one of the neat things about this list, that even such a routine part of
life can elicit tales of wonder ( the deer ), surprise ( the bear ),
humor ( exposed SOBO, well not for her, I guess ), and mine was the new
outdoor record for the standing long jump with pants down: I wish the
snake would have let me know it was there while I was digging the hole,
but there is a real adrenaline-surge when your kind of exposed and
vulnerable and you hear something move behind you, then that familiar
rattle. I fell forward on my face, then somehow landed about 4 feet
away. Now I know: look around -really- good before you dig&go.

Alejandro

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow