[at-l] Outfitters

In a message dated 2/5/2001 9:44:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pvillen@imap1.asu.edu writes:

<< FLATers@webtv.net wrote:

 > Anyone know anything about an outfitter in Frederick, Maryland?

 Fredericks of MARYLAND?!!!!! Hey, guys.... >>

LOL ....... I went there looking for a job.  It wasn't enough I had just
hiked thousands of miles, they wanted someone that had *retail experience*.
Made it sound like that was harder to come by then hiking the entire AT.

Anyway, I didn't get the job and I wasn't all that impressed with their
operation.  They had lots of your heavy, high dollar brand-name merchandise
with an occasional sale and help that probably hasn't hiked a lick!

I think their name was Trail House, something like that.

Sly