[at-l] Outfitters

Anyone know anything about an outfitter in Frederick, Maryland? We have
only a Dicks Sporting goods here in Hagerstown.  And, well, its less
than adequate, but I'm thinking about a summer job there, and see if I
can do something about that hiking/camping department. I have a
marketing background amongst my various other attributes. Problem is, I
haven't yet decided what I wanna be when I grow up! Go figure! Speaking
of Dicks....(no thats NOT what I meant, gutter brains) Fur has a $75.00
gift certificate from there that my parents gave him for Christmas, and
cant find anything he wants. GEESH....picky, picky, picky!

Landslides (oh no....school is closed today for snow! Kids will be in
and out all day! What a mess!)