[at-l] outfitters

In a message dated 2/5/01 8:37:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, SaraSW@aol.com
writes:

> past Mt Rogers Outfitters. When the guys in the store yelled out to me--by

Yep - Mt Rogers gets my vote.  Those guys are simply awesome.  Also, Rockfish
Gap Outfitters in Waynesboro VA gets high marks for a wide selection and
reasonable prices.  The people helping us were always knowledgable, although
I don't frequent it often enough to know how the staff is these days.  But
they've always had anything we've needed.

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---