[at-l] Tell me your troubles...

Went out one night in the Smokies and as I walked towards the toilet area,
there were pairs of glowing orange orbs floating about in my way.  They
would slowly move out of my way as I approached but never bothered to move
more than a couple of feet.

It's really strange being surrounded and watched by a bunch of deer in the
middle of the night as you do your thing, especially since I could only see
the orange reflection from their eyes and not their bodies.

Jim's comment below seems all too apropos.  :-)

Mara
Stitches, GAME99