[at-l] REI, Outfitters, and Atlanta

What amazing timing for this thread!

I have a business trip to Atlanta (Alpharetta, to be exact) coming up March
1-4 and wanted to ask for suggestions from "the locals" for which
outfitter(s) to visit in my free time.  Is one of the REI's superior to the
other?  I'll apparently be closest to the Perimeter Center store, but maybe
the other would be worth a trip?  Any other suggestions are welcome.
Although I love it, I'd enjoy seeing something besides Galyans once in a
while.

Please feel free to reply off list, and 'thank you' in advance.

Steve