[at-l] Thorlo outlet?

Sorry, but North Carolina is the old home of textiles and the birth
place of outlets. And $10 for quality hiking socks is really quite
good. I prefer Smartwools Mountaineers which run $17-19 per pair. I've
never had a blister with them.

My introduction to outlets was in the old Hanes factory in Greensboro
(I think) as a kid. I'll never forget my old "tighty whiteys" with the
label cut out. My sister just loved when L'Eggs started showing up in
the outlet.

There are a few chain outlets scattered around the country. Some are
good, but many are simply a place for cheaper versions with the
trademark name on them (Brooks Brothers comes to mind). Good luck
hunting in New Mexico for factory outlets! (Maybe up near Sante Fe?)

Bill....