[at-l] Esquire Micro-Light knife

If anyone is considering one of the smaller multi-tools, you should check
out the mini-Buck tool in addition to the Leatherman micra.  The miniBuck
weighs less but has pliers in addition to scissors.  The scissors are
smaller though but one of the screwdrivers will fit the Photon without
needing any alterations.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99