[at-l] Esbit

My current stove is (dare I say it in the VERY PRESENCE of Tucker
Himself) an MSR XGK.  (It replaced a well-loved Svea one year when I
thought I had a need to burn gasoline.  That was in a part of the
country not yet graced with stores on every street corner, or many
street corners for that matter.)  Lighter being mostly a good thing, I
have thought a little about the solid fuel stoves.  The thing is, I like
lots of hot coffee and hot cereal for breakfast.  I boil over a quart
every morning.

So, my question is, how much water is it practical to heat on a Esbit
stove?  In cold weather?  Warm?

Yes, I have thought about giving up the coffee.  Tried it once on a
weekend trip, and it did not go well.

Merlin