[at-l] Walking Jim

<DIV>
<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Yes, Bush supporters are close minded. One could go so far as to say, on the outer limits (pun intended), zealots.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Given the tone of the latest election, what you have just done is to tell me Gore is open minded. Don't tell me you really want to go there do you? Maybe you mean to say you feel your own views are not inline with Bush and more inline with another candidate.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Better yet, I won't go there. If someone is so stupid, yes <STRONG>stupid</STRONG>, to actually feel that a differing view means another candidate is closed minded, doesn't get it or *<U>insert your favorite cliche</U>* then I won't waste my energies with you.&nbsp; It just shows how close minded you are and that is where ignorance is bred.</P>
<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">Be well, and get well,</FONT></P>