[at-l] Re:Outfitters

For years I have taken hikers to Mahoneys Outfitters
in Johnson City, which is 20 minutes from Erwin.
Although not a trail town they are very hiker friendly
and always give thru hikers special attention and a
discount on all sales.  They are great about staying
late when I have been late getting hikers over there
and I have seen them work with hikers for over an hour
on how to relace boots when they might have made a
sale instead.  I don't buy much gear now but I think
they may be a little expensive but they are very well
stocked with most all major brand names.  They are
always at Trail Days as well.
Miss Janet