[at-l] Bargain????? Photons

Well, the new management thing is there for a reason. I do not know all
the details, but BPL list (was that redundant?) had substantial
complaining about slow/no delivery and lack of response to emails and
such. I think a side business got a bit bigger than he anticipated, and
selling or donating it to another management only made sense.

Sometimes the best prices anywhere are too good to be true, and folks
get burned - on both ends of a deal. It is always good to support your
local gear store, even if it costs a few extra bucks. I'm not sure that
I would call REI and Galyan's local gear stores, but you know what I
mean.

Bill...