[at-l] Esquire Micro-Light knife

I don't like the steel in Swiss army knives. It seems less tempered and
harder to hold a good edge. However, the little penknife swiss army
things are light and have just what you need, in general. I use the
Leatherman Micra that I've altered the Phillips head to fit the little
phillips screws on a Photon II.

Bill....