[at-l] Untuckerized Pack---

Put in some way inappropriate rain gear.  When Chainsaw and I hiked up to
the old mid-way point after the PA Ruck, we saw a group, probably state
sponsored, wearing yellow slicker suits.  They were keeping warm and dry,
but it was a heavy price to pay.  (Ooooohhhhhh......)  Do put in a dandy
candle lantern, a big flashlight, maybe a battery powered coffee grinder
(remember City Slickers?  <G>), that sort of thing.  Oh, I've always laughed
at those egg carriers that they sell at gear places.    Oh, yes, put in
canned goods.  After all, Grandma Gatewood carried them.  More later.
Leslie (anklebear)