[at-l] On the Beaten Path

In a message dated 02/02/2001 8:11:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
athiker@plantnet.com writes:

<< I am re-reading On the Beaten Path, by fellow lister Robert Rubin and I
have to say it is one of the best AT books I've read. It's better the second
time, as I'm reading at a slower pace. If you are an AT fanatic, it's a must!

    I recently finished reading Robert's book, and I second your comments.
The book is very well written.  It is a real masterpiece!

        Daniel Chazin