[at-l] Aloha & Mahalo Nui Loa!

Kahley wrote:
"....I sure wish I knew how to sharpen one." (speaking of the P-38
can-opener)

One of those ballpoint pen sized diamond encrusted sharpening rods
works....got to
go lightly, though, because the P-38 metal is a lot softer than most
knives. My little sharpener cost $4 + tax at Academy Sporting Goods,
weighs .5 oz. and was made by the EZE-LAP co. of Carson City, N.V. , and
I wish I could excise from my memory the horrid awakening I once had in
Carson City, but that belongs on places
youdon'twanttocampinafterdark.com

Alejandro

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow