[at-l] Slides

Seattle Filmworks has changed their name to Photoworks.com

For the rare occasions (say, roadwalks and other *dangerous* hikes or paddles
where my Nikon equipment would be at risk, including travel through India and
Nepal) where I've relied on my point-and-shoot for slides for slide shows,
I've shot Kodak Gold 200/400 ASA and sent it off to Photoworks.com for what
turned out to be reasonable slides. I wouldn't consider them professional
quality for publication, but certainly good enough for a slideshow or for
small reproductions in magazines.

Cheers, Navigator