[at-l] Updated Gear list

At 05:56 PM 2/2/01 -0500, Bob Wardecker wrote:
>This was the smallest and lightest pack that they had. My outfitter is
>extremely small.

Well now..there is your problem.  You need a bigger choice!  There are lots
of valid reasons for picking a particular pack but lack of options shouldn't be
one.  I know you are leaving soon, so maybe the internet and mail order
won't work for you but did you know that 50% of the US population lives within
a day's drive of Campmor?<g> (That's a POG day's drive)

Bob, we don't mean to be hard on you and of course you will carry whatever
pack you want to.  Just seems that even a 10 hour drive to get a better selection might
be a good investment of time when you are talking about a choice you'll
have to live with for 5 or 6 months.  But you are no rookie so I'm not gonna
rag you on this.  Like Jim and Ginny said....it's what's in your head.

signed k who is just gaga over her new 12oz K7 pack!!!!!!