[at-l] Updated Gear list

As well as you are doing with your gear, I just can't fathom such a heavy
pack. I know I have my TNF Beheamoth pack (actually the Renegade), but at
least it has more features like the solar cell phone battery recharger,
cappuccino maker and side impact airbags. I've quit using it, but look at
it fondly whenever wishing I were climbing Albert Mt. or some such vertical
climb. Really, it is very comfortable, bullet proof and huge for someone
hauling a load and "smoothing it" rather than roughing the ultralight style.

I like the suspension Dana makes, and have the Bombpack. At 3500 ci, it is
plenty big although it loads through the top only, and does not have a
detachable top/fanny pack. It is about 4.5 pounds. The best thing about it
is simplicity. I've only used it about 5 nights out. I've considered
altering it to make the top detachable and put a belt on it for fanny pack,
until something else happened.

I've just received a Kelty Flight60, which can be anywhere from 3000 ci to
4500 ci, and still weighs between 1.5 and 3.5 pounds. Everything about it
looks good, other than the lavender color. It has detachable bags for the
back and sides. It can use a ZRest for support, like the GVP4. The top is
detachable and a large fanny pack to carry water and emergency gear during
camp chores.

So, I have 2 packs that I would like to sell. Let me know if you are
interested, as I can make you a deal better than the outfitter.

OrangeBug

BTW, lose the Nalgene. Get a wide mouth Gatorade bottle. It works equally
well for cold liquids or nocturnal micturation, and is very cheap and much
lighter. And would you describe the first aid kit?