Fwd: [at-l] Wingfoot's book

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:25:30 -0500 patrick.loomis@ch.novartis.com writes:

> It's his list, he can put any filter he wants on it.  Of course

WF's list was (is?) a great source for upcoming thru-hikers.  Seems like
over the past couple of years or so though, the tone of his website has
changed.  Haven't been on that list in a while, so only going by what
others have to say.

He needs a long hike. Ideally, something other than the AT. Nothing is so
important that you sacrifice what you truly love for a website. Then
again, maybe it is the website he truly loves?

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.