Fwd: [at-l] Wingfoot's book

It's his list, he can put any filter he wants on it.  Of course that's why
I canceled my subscription to his list and joined this one!  I like this
one much, much better!  It may ramble off topic a bit from time to time and
debate get a little heated, but for the most part this list is self
regulating.  And well it should be, given the "Big Brother is watching"
(and filtering) alternative.

Pat Loomis

In a message dated 2/2/01 1:49:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, KellyGoVols
writes:

<< n a message dated 2/2/01 1:03:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cleek@csc.smsu.edu writes:

 << WF's censorship sealed the deal
  > for me.  I wonder what else is on his filter list......
  >  >>

 WF's filter list:

 - JOURNAL  Reason: He's not publishing journals on his web site this year,
and he doesn't want anyone advertising someone else's site that is
publishing
journals.  People get around this by spelling it "Jurnal".

 -  WWW.ANYTHING.COM        Reason:  Again, he doesn't want people
advertising other sites on his site so www is out, .com is out.  People get
around it by spelling out dot com.

 -  YOURNAME@AOL.COM    Reason:  He doesn't want people advertising their
email address.  I guess he doesn't want conversations being held behind his
back.

 -  GEORGE BUSH Reason: WF doesn't like the man or anyone who does, he's
banned the use of the name, the word president and anyone who is a Bush
supporter.