[at-l] Tuckerization in the Water Dept.

Don't you love the annual water filter/purification thread?

Only thing to add is that old saying: "Not all that squirts is Giardia."
There are many reasons to get diarrhea on the trail, and giardiasis is not
the most common. That said, I encourage folks to treat their water with
whatever procedure you like as they most all work well. Wash your hands
after Nature calls, and encourage your fellow hikers to maintain some hygiene.

OrangeBug