[at-l] Mouse ingenuity

I haven't but I've been with people who have.  Once the lights go out, they
snap.  You throw the mice out, reset them, and they snap again.  After about
the second go 'round, you're just about ready to kill the guy who's setting
the traps.  "Just leave the mice alone and GO TO SLEEP!"  It's really
annoying to listen to traps snapping all night - not to mention listening to
the guy resetting the traps all night.  The snapping and resetting is much
more annoying than listening to mice munching on stuff - as long as it's
someone else's stuff.  ;-)

Most people I know who started with traps gave up with them fairly early on.
  You can't get all the mice but you can lose a lot of sleep (and friends)
trying.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99