[at-l] Tuckerization

In a message dated 2/2/2001 9:57:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bakpakr@planetcable.net writes:

<< Ok guys here it is Tucker away.

 <<<MSR Mini Waterworks *                                                  1#
1oz

I started with one of these and it took me all the way to Walasi Yi before I
sent it home.  It hard to pump and heavy.  If you're inclined to bring a
filter a Pur Hiker will do you better.  For the most part I've quit treating
water all together.  You'll find most sources are ground springs with little
or no chance of comtamination.  A bottle of Polar Pure will do the trick with
questionable sources.

 <<<Set Frog Togs

<<< Mountain Hardware Windshear Jacket                                     35
oz

If you have the Frogg Togg set, there's no need to carry an extra jacket.

 <<<Midweight Fleece Pants
 1 lb. 8 oz.

 <<<Lightweight Fleece Pants
 7.7oz >>

The Frogg Togg pants also work equally as well over you legs, either hikng or
in camp.

That's 84 ounces you can easily drop and will put you under 20 pounds.

Sly