[at-l] Aloha & Mahalo Nui Loa!

At 09:08 AM 2/1/01 -0500, Ann Pfeil wrote:

>  I'm still
>reeling from all the info.  Somewhat overwhelmed actually but loving every
>moment of it.  Thankfully I still have 64 days remaining to sift through it
>all.  I'm going to need every one of them!

You know, this is getting to be a common reaction to an in person Tuckerization.
Ann is overwhelmed and Rich is in shock.  I think we are missing an opportunity
here....We videotape the next couple Tucks and sell the tape on the open market!
We could be rich.....rich, I tell ya!  Speaking of Rich...he's on his way to Campmore
without a chaperone........uh oh <g>.  The first time I did that, I bought a candle lantern <BG>
among other 'accessories'........