[at-l] Fill in the blanks, please! Thanks!

--- goinggoinggone@webtv.net wrote:
...."

> Perchance, when your article is published, would you
> share it with us
> here, or point us towards a website, if your alumnae
> magazine is online?
> I'm sure there are many folks here who appreciate
> your way with words.

Thanks!

The magazine isn't online, but I'll let y'all know
when it's published--it's the Mary Baldwin College
alumnae magazine and it'll be out sometime this
spring. My article won't be much more than bits and
pieces of things I wrote for GORP.com, with a few
facts about the AT thrown in for people who don't know
about the Trail. It'll have some good pictures in it,
though. :)

Waterfall
ME-GA 2000

=====