[at-l] Tent Pitching and Other dirty thoughts

KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

> ... I guess my question is there
> any other tent out there with the same qualities that weighs less than the
> SD?  Keep in mind, I'm poor. :) Thanks in advance.
>
> Kel

Till you threw in that Poor stuff I was about to say "Look at the Stephenson
2RSLD"
Well John'O and I'll say it anyway. Take a look at www.warmlite.com. They
ain't inexpensive but I've been quite happy with mine. Of course EBMV (every
body's mileage varies)
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative
  text/html