[at-l] What the...

In a message dated 2/1/2001 8:42:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

<< Who was the hiker, in 99 maybe, who packed an almost full size
 cardboard cutoff of Cindy Crawford tied to his pack?   That same year,
 I think there was someone with a pink flamingo too. >>

Actually it was a southbounder who left Katahdin in June of '96 and took an
entire year to finish the trail.  His life size photo was of Kathy Ireland
and his name was Beavis.

I think the hiker with the pink flamingo you're refering to was a '97
northbounder and his name was,ahhh.....  I think of it soon, but his real
name was Nathan and he was from Alabama........

Sly

Sly