[at-l] RE: Picture ID's

>Hey thats me Erik "The Mayor" from Adventurelite the guys selling
>lightweight silnylon gear on the back porch.

Thank you!!!
BTW.....I looked at your sacks but had just fulfilled my sack needs
just a month ago..however.....that was before I knew I'd have this nifty K-7
pack which will actually hold my bag _inside_the pack.  So now I need
a new sack!!   Got a website or a pricelist?  I don't need a tube/rectangle
sack..need something squarish that will fill the bottom of the  pack .
Just to keep the bag dry but without really stuffing it.  Got lottsa room now!