[at-l] Furs Revised Gear List

I'm leaving March 2nd. Should be noted that the first list was just
items I was considering! Everything is subject to change, so all our
ideas are welcome! Also, there's no weights, i'm only worried about the
overall weight when packed! Thanks a bunch!!

Backpack- Arc'teryx Bora 70
Pack Cover- OR Med.
Hipbelt Bag

Tent- Nomad
Tent Stakes- 4 Aluminum ***(added one)
Ground Cloth- Tyvek ***(this has been cut down to just fit under the
sleeper)
Stuff Sack- SilNylon

Sleeping Bag- SD Sandman Reg.
Sleeping Pad- Therm-a-rest 3/4 Ultralite Stuff Sack- SilNylon

Stove- Esbit
Fuel- Esbit Tabs
Windscreen- ***(Oven Liner)
Cook Pot/Lid- Evernew Nonstick Ti 1.3lt. Pot Lifter- Aluminum
Insulated Cup***(i like my hot drink while waiting on breakfast &
supper)
Lexan Spoon(1)
DJeep Lighter-(1)
Pot Cozy
Stuff Sack

Filter- Safewater Anywhere Inline
****Polar Pure(back-up, i don't do chemicals because of the Lyme)

<Water Bag- 3lt. Big Zip Platy w/nylon cover(works with filter)***(I
like this set-up)>

2lt. Platy Hoser***(this is my main water for the day, i don't trust the
big-zip in the pack)
<Nalgene Bottle- (for mixed drinks)***(may drop this)>

<Headlamp- Princeton Tec Matrix***(keeping this for the time being!)>

Sm. Knife- Swiss Army
Watch

<Whistle***(have been advised to carry, but will probably not)>

Sunglasses
Journal- Sharp PocketMail

<Radio/Headphones/Extra Battery***(have to laugh, this was a gift from
my kids! It's a tiny FM radio, weighs maybe a 1/8 of an oz. but picks up
great!! Landslides laughs too, it's about the size and weight of a
quarter)>

Extra Batteries
<Rope (it's para cord)>

Toilet Paper/Trowel
Sunscreen
Camera
<(pencil added instead of inkpen)>
ID/Phone Card/Insurance Card/ATM Card
Travelers Checks
Tooth Brush/Paste
Comb

First Aide Kit- Bandaides,<moleskin,secondskin>(i'll take one or the
other) ,goldbond powder,anti-secptic,sewing needle,dental floss,sm.
mirror,personal meds, pack matches)***(added
multi-vatamins,ibuprofen,immodium a/d)

Base Layer Bottoms- (1)MidWeight Capiline (1)LightWeight Capiline

***(still working this out)***
<Base Layer Tops- (1)Coolmax LongSleeve (2)Coolmax ShortSleeve
Jacket- Panagonia Velocity Shell
Shirt- Paramo Mountain
Rain Coat- Nylon Backpacker II
Rain Pants- Nylon Backpacker II>

**Had forgot to add**
(2) Nylon Shorts

Wool Socks- (3)Smartwool***(i change socks often)
Liner Socks- (2)Coolmax***(i like liners!)

Gators- OR Rocky Mountain
Boots- Hi-Tec Accend
Gloves- (1)Fleece (1)Polyliners
OR Shell Mitts