[at-l] Bigzoo

I am planning on buying a couple of the $20 pre pay phone cards that are at
most convience stores around here. I have used them in the past and have
found them to be pretty good. You dial an 800 number enter your number from
the card then the number you want to call. This may be an option you would
want to look into.

Now I have a question. I am planning on using my banks atm card. Which is
also a master card. for all of my money. Although I will be keeping a
limited supply of cash on me. has anyone used this method and did they
encounter any Probs?
Bob
A.K.A. Shakeyleggs GA-ME 2001
A Bad Day On The Trail Is Still