[at-l] Fill in the blanks, please! Thanks!

Hi Nina, I don't have that statistic, though Laurie Potteiger
(info@atconf.org) might, but I have another that we just used in a National
Park visitor's display from which you might be able to figure it out if you
can get the total US population figure:

"80 million people live in the fourteen states through which the A.T. passes."

Robert Rubin
ATC