[at-l] Oh brother! was... Girl for Felix

Sly, really now. You've been around the block a few times. You should know
priorities and how to keep this trail related and on topic.

The question _should_ be: "Where did she buy it, how many cubic inches, and
what does it weigh?" If the answers meet your approval, then we have to
deal with her religion and politics such as color of u****** and brand of

OrangeBug