[at-l] Re: Oh brother! was... Girl for Felix

Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

> All at-l matchmaking should include photos, to be posted on a special website.
> I suggest a recent photo of Babyface, carrying her "Felix the Cat" purse.
> (Where did she buy that and how much she pay?)
> One of Felix, with the unsigned caption, "I am the cats meow"

As scary as it sounds, I like the way you think, Sly. I like it, indeed.

> Any online correspondence between the two should be posted on the special
> friends backcountry website, that includes other pics they'd like to share,
> personal biography's, links and a guest book.

Well, Penthouse is paying me $300 month for pretending I live in "A Midwestern
college town...", so, you guys better start checkin' your couch for loose change.
(Oh, wait...I DO live in a Midwestern college town. But, I never thought something
like this would happen to me...)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98