[at-l] What the...

What made me think of the question was my memory of seeing a family setting
out on the NJ side of Delaware Water Gap. They had external frame packs. One
person had a large casserole in a clear glass baking pan, and another had a
full 5-pound bag of charcoal briquettes strapped to the top of his pack.

-- Hal