[at-l] Re: Family Affair

> I just got an e-mail from my little sister. She says "I'm
> hoping you are not dead. If so, I have not been told yet."
> Does anybody else know?

	Hmmm...your own writing ["Where the Hell is Paris?"...see
<http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/fiction2.html>] seems to indicate
you're but a figment of a dead man's imagination.  I looked up at my
roof today and there's a whole bunch of leaves and stuff up there, so I
guess you're (along w/ Pokey and Stoat) a figment of *my* imagination,
too!  ;-)
	--  eArThworm