[at-l] Nomad vs. Light is Right

Don't mean to be critical but "Light is Right" ain't ready to do bidness.  I
checked out their website and it only says it is "Coming Soon".  I then
called the 1-800 number listed in their ad and got a message somewhat to the
effect that they were busy filling the orders for the free video offer,
namely making the video, and then was told that their mailbox is full, so I
couldn't even leave the detailed message they told me to leave.  I then
drove up to Guthrie and found that their business address is an old
warehouse down by the tracks with an old sign painted on the front which
says "Froggy Bottom: A Fun Furniture Company".

I know that everyone has growing pains, but all I see evidence of the
existence of this company is a picture of a tent in Backpacker magazine, an
ad for free videos, and a physical location that matches the address listed
in Backpacker.  Besides, the tent he has listed is at least $100 more
expensive than Kurt's Nomad, and it looks like the same concept.

Moral of this story:  Getting a web address, a 1-800 number, putting
together a picture of a tent, and getting it displayed in Backpacker
magazine, does not a business make.  Hope they get their act together and
put out a good product for a reasonable price.