[at-l] Night Light

"M.Welch" <mwelch@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>The neat thing about this light is that it
>is so water proof you can throw it in a creek and it'll still work.

Everything you say is true except --- if you "throw" it in the creek it
likely won't work.  The 'bulbs' are extremely fragile.  I've had 3 or 4 of
these puppies over the last 4 or 5 years.  I carried one for about 1000
miles on the CDT - then sent it home cause I ran out of 'bulbs'.  I traded
it in for a AAA maglite for the PCT.  I loved it as long as it worked, it
just didn't last long enough.   YMMV

Walk softly,
Jim