[at-l] Light is Right vs. Nomad

In looking at the current gear review edition of Backpacker magazine I
noticed the "Light is Right - Trekking" tent.  This thing looks a lot light
a Kurt Russell - Nomad.  BTW, the Light is Right website listed in the mag
doesn't have any products listed at the present time, but the mailing
address is only 20 miles from my home in Edmond, OK.  I might just take a
trip up there and check it out, but it just looks like a Nomad knock-off to
me.  Any patent problems here?