From: "Uncle Milt" <mfw@mindspring.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 11:43 PM
Subject: [at-l] GA Ruck Photos are here!

Anybody still up?

Anyway, here's the link to the GA Ruck pictures. I apologize if the larger
images are a little slow to download. I was in a rush and didn't optimize
the size of the files.

If you see ??? where there should be a name -and- you know who it is please
let me know asap so I can make corrections.

Good night all,
Uncle Milt

Ps. Here's the link http://www.miltwebb.com/GaRuck2000/GaRuck.html

multipart/alternative