[at-l] New Osprey Aether Backpack

I just found the following pack (new for 2001) at the Osprey web site.  =
It looks interesting to me:

    http://www.ospreypacks.com/2001web/2001packs.html

The pack is available in several sizes (it is more fitted than =
adjustable) and has the following specs:

Size        Weight          Volume
Small       3lb 0oz          3500 cu. in.
Medium    3lb 2oz         3700 cu. in.
Large       3lb 5oz        3900 cu. in.

I have no idea what it costs.  Osprey has always made good packs, and it =
is good to see them move into the simple/light pack area.  This pack is =
not "ultralight," but is certainly not heavy either!

-- Jim

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---