[at-l] GA Ruck Roster

Don't forget my husband John, no trail name, but it will have to be along the
lines of Coyote, or Trickster, or The Wise Guy. <VBG> And then Dennis the
dog, trail name Trail Marker.

Hopeful (Lamar Powell) and his wife, Diana, were there Saturday.

I'm only now catching up with mail since I just got back from the Ruck late
Monday night, so you may have these names. No, we didn't get lost. We stopped
in Atlanta to watch the Super Bowl with relatives and then stopped at the
Andersonville P.O.W. Memorial on the way back to Florida.

BTW, had a wonderful time. Thanks very much, Orange Bug -- and everybody
else. It was great.
Vcat