[at-l] sleep at PA ruck

You guys SLEPT during your Ruck???? Wimps . . .

;)

The Redhead

## Really wasn't much sleeping going on in PA!! what a great time I
had...nice to meet so many of you and talk, talk, talk, hike, talk,
eat...with those I know.  I finally arrived home about 6 tonight after doing
errands in Indy all day. The last 60 miles were the worst with rain and
hydroplaning....but think we had most types of weather in one form or
another throughout the trip. (snow, iceballs, etc on way in, sleet?maybe on
way home and a beautiful sunset...

wouldn't have missed it for the world and planning on next year.  Happy
hiking all,
vera