[at-l] Top 10 things about Ga. Ruck

   Just got back from Ga. Ruck.  Had a blast.  I am surprised to see that
Orangebug is still alive.  Man he has an understanding wife.  Would like to
say thank you to all the people that disregarded two years of thoughtful
purchases and tuckerized my pack.  I don't know who Tucker is but my knees
thank him too.  They took out 8lbs. 12 oz.  and added 1 lb. 2 oz. including
the snickers bars Nimblewill Nomad gave me.  I don't know how much weight in
pride they removed but know I have a full load of appreciation to carry with
me and more knowledge as well.
     I would like to thank Ken and Lee I Joe for adjusting my pack and being
with me on my first AT hike.  These are two guys that I met Friday night and
by Saturday noon they were fixing my pack and were genuinely concerned about
my well being.  Plainly put---These are good folks.  I wish them nothing but
$900.00 days :>))

Top ten things about the Ga. Ruck

10.  Leaving the city for the mountains
9  Meeting the crew at Goose Creek Cabins--Interesting folks
8.  Going 65 in a 30 mph zone with ken on mountain roads  :>))
7.  Meeting Dorothy at walasi-yi and finding out how to pronounce it
6.  Orangebugs pancakes for breakfast
5.  The breakfast we had on Sunday
4.  Nimblewill  Nomad giving me a snickers to eat on Katahdin and Springer
3.  Meeting all the people from the list
2.  Hiking Blood Mt.  with Ken, Lee I Joe and Trooper

and the number one good thing about the Ga. RUCK

1.  The smile on my face that will last me until June when I hit Katahdin

Saeth-- Hiker formally known as Clyde

According to Nimblewill Nomad it is pronounced Say-eth such as

And the Lord "SAETH" unto him, Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of
Damascus...(1st Kings 19:15)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---