[at-l] Thru-Hike

Well guys and gals;
I spoke to a number of you during the recent Ruck here in PA. I said that I
was planning a Thru-Hike this summer but was have a devil of a time getting
my last employer to cough up the money they owed me. Well I would like to
make it official; I AM DOING MY THRU-HIKE THIS SUMMER!!! I just received a
letter in the mail today stating that my check will hit the mail in about a
week with more than enough to cover my thru-hike. I am so excited and I am
having a major case of Springer fever. Man I am so Happy now hehe. As you
can tell I am happy. Welp off to work for a few more weeks until the 12th of
March The official Start date of my long anticipated journey. Later
Bob
A.K.A. Shakeyleggs GA-ME 2001
A Bad Day On The Trail Is Still
So Much Better Than A Great Day At Work